RE: allergys

hi, have you seen a specialist peadiatric doctor for allergies, if this is not who you have seen you must get a referal. we were not happy with our eczema specialist and changed hospital really easily. you must push for tests it may have been something else you unaware of, you need positive medical support for a very serious condition

Be the first to post a comment.

Add a comment